Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Kind Life

I am sooo in love with the book I am currently reading. It is opening my eyes up to a whole new world! I cannot say enough good things about this book and it's contents. You have to read it to experience all that it has to offer. No matter what your eating preference is, it's helps.


Don't click like the sign says too. I just copied it off of the Amazon website. Hehehe... Her website is just as good as the book too. I find that whenever I have a spare moment I am logging in to the website, The Kind Life, and reading everything it has to offer me. I just think that she is doing some amazing things and opening my eyes to greatness. I am not vegan, yet, lol but I can see all of the benefits to it and I want to be the best that I can be! I have cut way back on meat and dairy these days. I eat a lot more veggies and I am discovering many new things to try too. At least check out the website or read the book. I truly believe that you will get at least one thing out of each. Thx for the suggestion Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment